Salem Montessori School offers children ages 16 months to 6 years a warm, inviting Montessori environment in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Children are eager, spontaneous learners, curious about the world around them. Our role is to preserve and nurture their natural curiosity and help them develop an openness to the limitless possibilities of life. Salem Montessori School is an extension of the education you have begun at home.
Our core values:
- Montessori’s view of the child as independent, intrinsically motivated, and actively learning
- A collaborative environment between teachers, children, and their families
- Teachers who are sensitive, well-trained, and lifelong learners
- An environment prepared for the child that is safe, orderly, beautiful, and mindful of natural resources
- Respect for the similarities and differences in people, cultures, and ideas